In Home Personal Chef Services
Personal Chef Services
Can I Afford This?
As you calculate the cost
of meals, think about all the time you spend going to and from the
grocery store, waiting in traffic and lines after work. This doesn’t include
the time you spend on meal preparation and clean up after you do get
How much money do you waste each week throwing out food from your refrigerator that you did not use each week because you didn't plan carefully or didn't have time to cook?
Eating out is very expensive when you order salads, beverages, and pay a 20% tip.
You have absolutely no
control on the ingredients used in restaurant, carry-out or home meal
replacement food from the grocery store. With a personal chef service,
you specify what you want used in your food, such as types of oils, fat
level, salt level, spice level, etc.
A Personal Chef is more affordable than you may have thought.
Personal Chef Services
Chef of The Hills provides weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly personal chef services to meet the meal preparation and grocery shopping needs for Seniors, those with special dietary needs and busy professionals who need the extra help to keep their families healthy.
Your Personal Chef will handle all of the grocery shopping, choosing only the freshest ingredients available. Your specialized menu can include your favorite comfort foods to gourmet dishes you have been wanting to try; all while ensuring dietary requirements are met. Your Personal Chef will then prepare your meals and package them in oven-ready, or microwaveable containers, labeled with detailed warming instructions.
Personal Chef Angel
· Are you a Senior Citizen who wants to remain independent but is finding it challenging to complete certain tasks as easily as you once did?
- Have you or someone you love been recently diagnosed with a disease that has rendered them terminally or chronically ill?
- Are you diagnosed with a disease that has made it a battle to be nutritionally well?
Step 1 - Getting to Know You
We start with a personal consultation to discuss the details of the service. In the comfort of your home or other agreeable place, we will discuss how our service works, your food preferences, health needs, and any constraints, such as food allergies. We will answer any questions you have and provide details about the service and the menu.During the initial consultation, we will agree on the service plan and date for your first service.
Step 2 - Cook Day
On your scheduled cook day, Your Personal Chef will handle
- all of the grocery shopping, prepare your meals according to your preferences and desires and nutritional needs
- chill your meals to temperatures that are optimum for maintaining their freshness for the week ahead and then package them in high quality containers and store your meals in your refrigerator.
- thoroughly clean your kitchen
- will leave you with an attractive menu which includes detailed instructions for heating your meals when you are ready to eat.
When you are ready for some great meals, they are ready and waiting for you in your own refrigerator. Simply heat and eat.
~Nutritionally Yours, Lana Imm