Nutritional Therapy- healing from the inside out.
Did you know what you eat or don't eat can affect your body healing process?
- Your current health status.
- Your antioxidant capacity.
- Your possible nutrient deficiencies.
- The Client Health Check Questionnaire
- Your Antioxidant Capacity Assessment™
- Your Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment™
- Written reports with your assessments’ results, which we will discuss together at length
- 8 weeks of email support and fine-tuning from Chef Lana to ensure understanding of everything about your unique nutritional needs
- 2 Food and Symptom Journal records analysed by Chef Lana with recommendations returned each week
- Antioxidant shopping list with specific action steps to help enhance your antioxidant capacity
- The inclusion and exclusion of certain "promoters" and "adversaries" from your diet
- Specific dietary do's and don'ts to help support an adequate absorption of your required nutrients
- Tips for grocery shopping, food preparation, and cooking
When you're battling an autoimmune disease, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, or psoriatic arthritis, the right foods can play a part in your care.
One way to help an immune system that's overworked is to eat a well-balanced, healthy diet, says Monica Piecyk, MD, a rheumatologist at New England Baptist Hospital and an instructor at Harvard Medical School, both in Boston. A healthy diet starts with fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and also includes low-fat dairy and protein. Add in these specific foods to bolster your immune system." Read more here.